Margetich Real Estate Development was founded in 1977 by Greg Margetich, a commercial real estate development company with a vast experience in the development and planning of commercial real estate projects primarily concentrated in office, medical/office, retail shopping centers, restaurants and build-to-suit projects.
Development projects include the following:
• Discovery Plaza Shopping Center, Placerville CA, a +/-50,000 sq. ft. project including a four-screen movie theater, retail shops, restaurants, Wells Fargo Bank, Crocker Bank and an two-story office building adjacent to Raley’s Supermarket.
• Tahoe Keys, South Lake Tahoe, a five-building retail, full-service restaurant and office park along the water, consisting of a two-story restaurant, two office buildings and two retail buildings.
• Gold’s Gym, Elk Grove, CA, build-to-suit, consisting of a 45,000 sq. ft. full-service fitness center and Aveda salon and spa.
• Hampton Inn & Suites building pad, Elk Grove, CA to house a 110-room hotel.
• Quail Park Wellness Center, Folsom, CA, consisting of a nine-building, +/-65,000 sq. ft. medical, fitness and wellness office park that includes Universal Health Services, Sierra Vista Hospital, Revolutions Naturopathic, True North Cycling, Zuda Yoga, True REST Float Spa, Sola Salons, Pacific Institute of Music, Skinovative Aesthetician Clinic, 3D/4D Ultrasound and numerous psychologists, psychiatry, accounting firms, music school and financial advisory groups.
• Longport Retail, Elk Grove Learning Center, Elk Grove, CA, consisting of an 11,000 sq. ft. retail building.
• Rocklin Sierra Plaza, Rockling, CA, consisting of an 36,000 sq. ft., six-building, retail, medical office and general office park.
• Development site for Burger King, Chevron gas station and car wash, Sacramento CA.
• Orchard Plaza, Yuba City, CA, consisting of a 37,716 shopping center that includes a 10,000 sq. ft. grocery store, Chevron gas station, Starbucks, Fremont Rideout Medical Clinic, Sierra Central Credit Union, Fit Dental Group and several retails stores and restaurants.
• Pavilions South Shopping center, Sacramento CA, consisting of a two-building retail center, situated in the highest retail sales submarket in the entire Sacramento Valley.
• Pacific Sierra Business Park, Rancho Cordova, CA, consisting of a two-building office park containing +/-51,500 sq. ft. of office and flex/office space.